Friday, March 27, 2009

About me

Hello my friend, I want you to know that I am Williams Olivares and I am 18 years old. I'm from Chile and I'm studying Obstetrics at Universidad de Chile at first year. I am writting to you from my computer room, I have to tell you about my english class, so let's begin: really I don't know what to write but I can tell you that I'am in pre-intermediate level and I am so happy here.

Do you want to know about my university? well, I can tell you that the university is too big, there are a lot of physical activities for students and is comfortable to be studying here. Also, is too hard being here, because you don't have time to do nothing, you really lost your life!


well, I have to finish this, bye ^^

1 comment:

  1. Hi güiliguan!!

    I think, that you are a really nice person..
    I like to talk with you,
    When I see you in classes
    or everywhere in the University!

    I think, that you are like a kittie cat :P
    so sweet!


    well, see you soon!

    take care
    Bye Daidha

    ReplyDelete