Well, I have to say that a love technology, so I can't choose a specific piece of technology to be my favourite.
I think my favourite piece of technology could be a computer, becouse you can do lots of works, and if you updates you hardware frecuently you can do more thing each time, I think it's the usefool tool for every kind of work. Also I can't thing that it's my favourite becouse I spend a lot of money updating my pc's hardware.
I like to read a lot about conputers, I've learned to assemle a computer, how to set up a computer. Becouse I've learned this, now I can repair some problems with pcs and that way I get money, this is very good for me.

wuaaauu
ReplyDeletea computer
really the computer is the most important piece in this world but
i preffer the ipod
good bye
hi willi!
ReplyDeletexd
how are you?
I love my computer..
is a laptop :S
I had a Desktop, but I broke it
like many thing, which had passed
in my hands
:S.
my mom, call me "axe hands"
ajajaj xDDD
well Güili!
take care ;P