Friday, October 23, 2009

Post # 8: Holiday destinations (with mark)

Is it necessary to visit some new place in summer? I really don't think that, people need to rest in some days at year, but I don't know why people is desperated for be in holidays.
In my personal case, I don't visit places every year. But I have known Pichidangui, Viña del Mar, the Rapel Lake, Antofagasta, . I know Viña del Mar becouse part of my mother's family lives there and when I was a child I went there a lot of times, but not necessarily in summer. The Rapel Lake is cool, I like a lot to go there, but the problem is that each time I came back the lake had more and more pollution, so my family decided to visit the Aculeo lagoon and the three last summers we have visited that lagoon. Usually we camped in the lake and in the lagoon, but the last time we rented a cabin in "Los Alamos camping". I like the lagoon becouse in that area I can see the stars very well, not like in Santiago, I think that is one of the main reasons becouse I like to go there.
In general my holidays are not planificated, but the only thing I ever want is to rest... thing that I never can do a lot becouse I work with my father and our work is not constant, so we can't say when and how long our holidays are going to be.
My favourite place to go in holidays is Pichidangui, but is not a large emotion, is just becouse I think that Pichidangui is a relaxing place and never is completely crowded, but I haven't gone there for a long time, so I don't know how Pichidangui is now.
This summer I really don't know where are we going to, but I think that my parents want to go to Aculeo lagoon again, if not, my dad want to know the south of Chile. How a said before, my dad's work is not constant and we can't planificate our holidays in October.
In general, in my personal case (not in my family one) I like to go to Fantasilandia, to go out with friends, to swim in a pool, and things like that. But the most important thing for this holiday is to DO NOTHING stressful!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Willy! I can see that you are a men who just live the life, I mean it's like you live the moment and ejoy it, and that's a great way of living, it makes it more fun and misterious! xD.. Greetings Willy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand you Willy. The true is that I don´t know why the people is desesperate in summer to go out, and that in the holidays is very bad for the people that realy want to take a relax...

    Bye

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi man!!!! how are you?? ihope so goooood!!
    yeeeeeeees!!
    well, i like the places, that you put in your blog, I hope you get out at the summer!!
    kiss!!!!

    ReplyDelete