Friday, October 30, 2009

Post # 8: Hobbies

Hello everybody! Today I'll talk about my hobbies. I think it's a topic that is very related to our personality and it could be a way of define us.
In my life I've had many hobbies, I've been since idle since I can remember. When I was a child I enjoyed myself by disassembling everything I could. For example, I usually disassembled those small collection's car.
And now, I continue disassembling things and that way I learned for example how a computer works, and I can say that is my favourite hobby.
I like to do a lot of thing, but depending on the moment I stay. I like to play ping pong at university when I have free time, at school I use to play basketball, but now I don't have the time to do that and I missed practice.
I like to play at DDR machines when I have time, it's a good exercise, you have tu jump a lot and very fast to get a great mark. DDR machines are one of the dancing machines, I think is the oldest. On despite of there are new dancing machines, with new songs, new rythms, etc, I like DDR becouse I've played since 4 or 3 years ago.
Also I like the music, and I like to play percussion instrumets like bongos, snares, etc. For this reason I have a drums, and I like to play it, but it has a lot of problems. First, I don't have time to play it now, it makes a lot of noise and I think it bothers to my neighbors, so there are too much time without playing it.
Well, that is like a sumary of I like to do, but really I don't have tiem to do that things. My new hobby is to study for the University.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Williams, I read your text and I impressed with one of your hobbies,disassembling things , because I never heard this!, but when you talked about dissassembling things related with computer works...very interesting!.


    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi WILLY WONKA!!!
    this time i don't turn off your PC ajjaja
    so, you can say that it isn't a hobby to me to do that. Sorry!! I LOVE YOU JJAJAJA
    BYE!

    ReplyDelete