
Well, I have found a website were you can read a lot of information related with my career, obstetrics.
It URL is: http://www.obgyn.net/ .
It's incredible how I found this website, one day my english teacher tell me that I need to found a website related with my career. I didn't know any obstetrics website, so I went to http://www.google.cl/ first, I wrote "obstetrics" on the search field. There were a lot of useless website, but one was the perfect one.
I have visited this website just one time, so I don't know all the features related with it, but I think It's very usefull becouse it has a lot of information if you are an obstetric, a doctor, or just a woman that need information about her own organism.
I thing this website, has every thing that a good website needs... a powerfull search engine with a lot of topic to make available the information for everyone.
Also, for me the most important thing of this website is a direct link to PubMed. PubMed is another website where you can found cientific information, with recent updates, the latest information around the world, I think this is very important for me career.

Hello!!
ReplyDeletewuuauu I think this site it's so cool
and can I help we in our carrer
I hope you be all right
byee
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi this wedsite looks like a perfect tool for help you to know more about your career and It's great for me because I can know about your career that I don't have any idea about what the obstetrician do o what are the differents area where an obstetrician can work, I hope that this page can help you with hard homework, kisses see you in our english class and corridors of the university
ReplyDeletei loved your favourite page, it's a really good page, and it help us to be a better professionals, as well it could be a good complement to midwife.
ReplyDeleteIt's very interesting!
kisses
PubMed Rulz xD
ReplyDeleteI saw your fav page, is interesting, but I didn't like the web design ...
jejeje
I know that is a detail but, for me.. important..
I have designer eyes O_O
xd
take care Guiliguan!