Friday, May 8, 2009

A photograph I like

Well, I really have a lot of photographs, but I choose this one because in it appears a lot of important people for me.
This picture was taken one day in my classroom. That day in my school we celebrated a folk day, every people has to present a typical dance. I don't know who take this picture, but I think that was a teacher who was in the classroom in that moment.
I really like this picture becouse it is a memory for me.
I think in this picture appears all my classmates except me, I don't remember where I was when this picture was taken. Anyway, I love this picture, we had a good time wearing those clothes.
We are wearing that formal clothes because we had to dance an elegant waltz.
If you want to know, I danced with the girl in the blue dress, she is in the right of the picture.

4 comments:

  1. I love your picture, It's great that your class was united, I didn't have the same lucky because we were only women and this was a disaster... It's good for you that you have good remembers about your classmates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Güiliguan!!!

    hello :P

    Thanks for your comment in my picture :P
    I really like your pic,
    but I can find you :S

    where are you Güili??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi willy
    nice picture! but...where are you? jajajaja
    I hope that you have a nice week, and I want to tell you something... I don´t have a baby face! xD
    kisses and hugs
    see you tomorrow
    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. folk dayy
    in my school never celebrate that
    sound so funny!!
    but where are you??
    take care
    good bye

    ReplyDelete