
Well, I don't know where I will be in five years more, but I hope I can be happy doing anything. Obviously I'd like to be ending of studying obstetrics and working in this.
Is too hard for me think and write about me future, I really dislike to think in the future. I'd like to be working in a hospital with people and be happy helping them. I think I will be in Santigao becouse I like to live here, I don't know if I will be living with me parents, but I'd like to live near them.
I don't think in five years more I will be in love, so I don't thing I will be married. Maybe in ten years I'd like to have a nice familly with at least 2 children.
In an ideal future, I'd like to have a company to make a lot of money, but money makes people lonely.
Well, only God knows the future, and I'm sure that he knows what is better for me.
Is too hard for me think and write about me future, I really dislike to think in the future. I'd like to be working in a hospital with people and be happy helping them. I think I will be in Santigao becouse I like to live here, I don't know if I will be living with me parents, but I'd like to live near them.
I don't think in five years more I will be in love, so I don't thing I will be married. Maybe in ten years I'd like to have a nice familly with at least 2 children.
In an ideal future, I'd like to have a company to make a lot of money, but money makes people lonely.
Well, only God knows the future, and I'm sure that he knows what is better for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment