My ideal job would be a "cyber-cafe" where I can administrate a lot of pcs at the same time, where I can repare computers and I can get money in that. I think it would be a good job becouse I like to know about computers, and it is easy for me. The main problem becouse I don't want to have a cyber-cafe is becouse it has a lot of risks, for example: you have a lot of money invested in computers, and in any moment you can be assaulted and you lost your money, also you can have all the expectations for you business, but it might not go well.
I have been always a businessman, I really like to make trades and search for a way to get money, so I think the qualities I need to do this job are just be a good businessman and that is carried in your veins. Also, obviously you have to study something related to computing to have a cyber-cafe.
Really, a good job for me could be anything that involve business and movement of money, It's funny and my father always has made business and I rise with that idea in my mind.
How difficult it would be to find this kind of job? really is not difficult to find a business, only you have to be crative and you need a capital, and that is.
My English experience learning
15 years ago

Hi willy!
ReplyDeleteDefinitively you love computers! I know that ;) so it´s a very interesting job :)
I really hope that in future you can have you own cyber-cafe, I noy you will enjoying it ;)
Kisses and hugs!
bye