Hello, today I have to talk about my blogging experience, so I can tell you that I really have problems with websites like this. Really I dislike to write on websites, you know I like very much the technology related to computers, but I am not a friend of the websites, I think that websites put people at risk and I think that it is the main problem with websites.
Any way, I enjoy blogging in my English class, sometimes I had to write posts related to my career and that was interesting. Usually I had to search information that I didn't know to complete my posts.
In another way, I didn't enjoy blogging in my English class becouse I had to write under presure, and that means that I really wrote a lot of nonsense. Also, I wrote things that weren't related to my career, for example in the post "My ideal job" I wrote about a comercial job becouse that was the easiest and the fastest thing for me, in any case I would like to have a cyber-cafe like I posted.
Now, that I have to think about my blogging experience I can say that it really helps me to improve my english. I have always like English class, I can listen to English (but I can not when it's so fast), also I can read (I think is the best thing I do). Problems appear when I have to think in english and I have to write or to speak in english. I can think in english, but really I don't know so much words in english, so I take too much time writting in my posts.
Blogging has a lot of adventages, for example it helps me to improve my hability in English, I lost the habit of write long time ago and blogging recovered in a bit way my practice.
About the disadvantages of blogging in the English class, I don't find something important to change, I just think that students need to be motivated to post in class.
My English experience learning
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment