Today I'm going to talk about a country that I wolud like to go, and the problem is that I don't have a favourite place to visit or some place that I would like to know.
If you ask me why? I think the reason is becouse I think that every place is similar. There aren't any places that have something interesting for me. Maybe I think this way becouse I don't know very much about other countries, but about the countries I know there aren't any thing that make me feel interesting to go to visit it.
Any way, If you are in a new country I think you have to take adventage of the chance to visit some famous place, or to visit some museum, visit the down town becouse in general it has a lot of history. Also you could go out to take a meal in a typical restaurant, have a good time in a square, a park, somewhere to relax from the daily stress (and you can make the same in your country, so I continue without a reason to know a new country. Also I really like Chile, I think It has a lot of variety about flora, fauna, weather and I don't know it, so I would prefer to know my country first and then know another one).
My English experience learning
15 years ago

Hi Willy! I can't believe you don't have a favourite country to visit, anyway you have a lot of places to choose, and if you don't have anyone to go with, let me know and I coul join to you... xD
ReplyDeleteSee you!
I agree with you Willy, I also love Chile!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish to travel with my friend for every part of teh world
ReplyDeletesound nice
no???
ok see you on monday
bye
hii willy!
ReplyDeleteI not agree with you, beaocuse also you have to know yor coauntry but when you visit other countries you learn other things because most of the time other countries have different ways of thinking.
But also is good to know the country where you live!
Regards!
Natty
Hi man!
ReplyDeleteyou have reason in one way, but, maybe, you haven't seen what it's good, ajjaa
i hope you find some place you can find so exciting to go
While, you can take us to oktober fest ajjajaa
kisss
BYe!
willy and you can take us to oktoberfest
ReplyDelete;)
bye
willy bored
ReplyDeletebut more clever that a crasy girld with own words
kisses