I learned a lot of thing related to my carrer, for example I learned the processes that occur during gestation period, some basic cares for newborn children and his/her mothers. Also, like in any health related carrer, I learn the basic functions of a cell, our body and any organism.
I didn't have any time to do sports in the last term, the only exercise I did was to go upstairs and downstairs in the university and in my home. I think this was one of the worst think happened to me becouse I love to practice sports in general, so in my holiday time I did a lot of exercises.
The main problem I had in the past term was the time, I have troubles to organize my time, so more than once I was hurry studing for an exam.
In general, the past term was a good one, was a adaptation period to the rythm of the University, I'm happy studing now and I hope only good experiences in the future.
Hello willy.... yes it´s true.. we hadn´t many free time the first semester, but our match of table tenis were greats!! jajajajkas..
ReplyDeleteHave a nice second semester
= )
yes you are rigth we didnt have enough time but the semester it's so nice
ReplyDeletesee you on monday
byee