You know that I'm studying at University of Chile, in the Science of Health Faculty. And I think that are some things that should be better than they are in this moment.
For example, In this faculty there are seven study programs. But some of them are like in the darkness, no one know what they do in the faculty or what they are going to do in the future when they finish their study program. So I think that here is missing the spirit of student participation. Some day at month (at least), a representant of each study program could expose some they career related news, or news discoverings in their area, or at least expose what they were doing in that month.
Another point, is about the music. In this faculty there aren't too many musical instruments for students, and the actual instruments are too much folk for me. In general there aren't too much movement about arts. I like the music, but the problem is that in this faculty, our study programs take a lot of time in our life, and there aren't too much people that is interested in doing sports. I think maybe Kinesiology has more curricular time to do sports.
Finally, I think that every student in this faculty wants more and faster computers in the library.
In general I like this faculty, but I think it could be better with these litle things. But doesn't metter how much we try to improve thess litle problems becouse we have the best faculty of University of Chile.
My English experience learning
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment